YRTCMA/YRTSMA measuring system bearings
Measuring system bearings with MHA measuring heads for absolute inductive angular measurement
Robust and functional safety compliant measuring system for excellent machining quality, and maximum machine availability with an ideal form factor for electrically driven axes in machine tools
- Excellent positioning accuracy and extremely small positioning scatter band
- High machine availability
- Extremely short initial operation times
- A reference search is not required
- Lower installation space requirements
- Free space in the center of the machine
- Functional safety compliant measuring systems for safety-relevant, electrically driven axes
- No additional components for the measuring system
Publications with further information
Comprehensive reasons to use YRTCMA/YRTSMA measuring system bearings
YRTCMA/YRTSMA measuring system bearings allow precise, reliable angular measurement to be carried out directly in the machine axis, which produces extremely high machining quality and high machine availability.
The omission of the reference search leads to uniform start behavior for all axes in machine tools.
As a result of the reliable and fail-safe inductive operating principle, machine failures are prevented and outstanding levels of machine availability achieved.
The required installation space is reduced, which increases the size of the available machining area and makes the space in the center of the axis available for power cables, data cables, and media supply lines.
- Absolute angular position values
- Inductive operating principle
- Integrated into the bearing
- Hollow shaft and free space in the center of the axis
- Electronic interfaces: EnDat22, DRIVE CLiQ, Fanuc alpha, SSI+1Vss
- Electronically compatible with all conventional machine tool control systems
- Precise angular measurement and maximum positioning accuracy
- Extremely high levels of control rigidity thanks to an angular measuring system integrated directly into the axis
- High reliability
- Functional safety